Inspired By Bathroom Tiles With Tutorial


These nails are loosely inspired by the pattern of the tiles in my new bathroom!




We recently moved house and ever since I've been wanting to paint my nails with this pattern, which you can see further down. I nearly didn't post these as I'm quite disappointed with how they turned out, I kept changing the colour and so the lines kept getting thicker and thicker and I still don't like the colour combination. :( 


When I paint every nail with the same design I'm always conscious of trying to paint them match to give a uniform look, and I don't think I managed it with these nails, but they're still better than some nails I have done, so I'm not too upset! I used Pomegranate which is a Gelly Barry M polish and it is the most beautiful pinky/red, but I just couldn't get the right colours to match it for the design and in the end I just got annoyed with myself. This has just made me more determined to do better on my next design! Thankfully this is the great part about nail art; if you don't like it you can just remove it and try again!


Here's a photo of my inspiration! My design is quite different as there is no way I could get that level of detail on to my nails. I definitely want to give this another go with different colours, and maybe not having it on all my nails so my patience doesn't run out again!



Here's a simple tutorial for the design. When it's done in small steps it is easier than it seems! I hope this is easy enough to follow, if you have any questions please ask! :)




Thanks for reading! :D



Comments

Popular Posts