Kodaline Nails With Tutorial

These nails were inspired by one of my favourite bands, Kodaline!

kodaline nails



For the last year I have been completely obsessed with the Irish band Kodaline, their music is just perfect! If you don't know them you should go look at their website here and watch some of their videos! I knew I wanted to reflect my love for them on my nails but I wasn't sure how, their album cover is far too intricate to replicate on my nails. So I gave drawing the members of the band on my nails a go! From left to right is Mark, Vinny, Steve and Jay.

kodaline music nails nail art

To make this easier for myself I gave them more cartoony characteristics as I am terrible at drawing and painting realistic faces! I used their twitter header as inspiration. As their are 4 members I had my thumb free so I painted their logo and added a musical note. This also expalianed why I had 4 strange men painted onto my fingers!

Here's a really simple tutorial on how to paint this sort of face

              1. Outline face shape
              2. Colour face in
              3. Add in hair
              4. Add eyes, mouth and other facial features


kodaline music nails nail art

I really enjoyed painting these nails and having my favourite band with me for a few days! Although I wish I hadn't painted Steve's hair so yellow!

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading :)


Comments

Popular Posts