My First Post!

As this is my first post but I have been doing nail art for so long I thought I'd just share with you some of the nails designs I have painted with a little description. :) 


Frozen Nail Art Olaf Nails
As you can see these nails are inspired by the Disney film, Frozen and my personal favourite character Olaf.
I hoped to recreate Olaf's cheeky personality and think it turned out pretty much okay considering the size of my nail, although I've always found it so easy to pick faults with my work.



Aqua Under The Sea Nails Nail Art
These nails are quite special to me as I entered them in a competition and was one of the 10 winners! This was the first time I've won something based on skill alone and I am still shocked to have been chosen, especially as nail art is something I feel so passionately about.

I hope you like this little taster of my nail designs and hopefully I'll be sharing more of my nail art with you all soon! 

Comments

  1. These nails are top; I especially really love the Frozen ones! Can't wait to see more of your designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot to hear that :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts