Paisley Nails

Hi! This week's nails are a simple paisley pattern!


I was really stuck for inspiration this week and I was starting to worry as it's my birthday this weekend and I wanted them to look nice for this! Thankfully as I tried to fall asleep I thought of these. Paisley patterns are always a great idea, and you can vary them so they look different every time! 



Initially I had planned to do McBUSTED nails as I'm unexpectedly going to seem them on Sunday, but I just couldn't get the design right and I wasn't comfortable doing them, and so I decided to just try a pretty pattern instead! Luckily I'm quite happy with the result!

































This shade of pink is gorgeous, it is Barry M's Bright Pink, although it isn't as bright as some other pinks! I'm in a girly mood at the moment so this perfect! I always forget how lovely pinks and reds look on nails as I mostly wear more cooler colours like blues. The process was quite simple, paint the outline of the paisley shapes and then fill in the gaps with dots!


What do you think? Do you like paisley patterns?

Please leave a comment!


Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much!

Comments

  1. Nice one !

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?? Let me know :D
    on moonshineandsunlight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes sure, I'm now following you! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts