Tour de France Nails

My friend let my paint her nails this week and this is what happened!


As she goes to University in York she's going back there this weekend to see the start of the Tour de France, so I did these nails for her!




We chose to put the same designs on both hands so that they matched, and we worked out the design together, I didn't want to paint something she didn't like! On her little fingers is the famous yellow jersey, then the French flag, The Eiffel Tower, a bicycle and then the logo on the thumbs! I really hate drawing bikes but I these ones have turned out better than I thought they would. I find painting other people's nails so stressful - the responsibility of making them nice and hoping they like them is so stressful!


The nails I struggled with most were the logo and the yellow shirt. Her little finger nails are tiny so I found it difficult putting any detail on them! Also as I put the topcoat on it smudged which upset me as it doesn't normally and I wanted them to be really nice for my friend haha!


Will you be watching the Tour de France? Do you think these nails represents them well?

Let me know!

Thanks for reading I really appreciate it!


Comments

Popular Posts