Glitter Gradient Nails

Hi Everyone! This week I've done something a bit different and painted my nails just using glitter polish!

Glitter Gradient Nail Art

I have to admit this wasn't my intention when I sat down to paint them this week, I had painted a white pattern onto a turquoise base, but I just couldn't get it right. The lines were too thick and I kept smudging it so I had to remove it!




Glitter Gradient Nail Art

As it's now the middle of November I think it's definitely acceptable to incorporate glitter into manicures! I'm not normally a fan of glitter varnishes as they are so difficult to remove but I recently won Barry M's Glitterati collection in a competition on Twitter and couldn't wait to try them, the colours are so pretty!

Glitter Gradient Nail Art

Obviously I wasn't content with trying just one so I painted three on my nails at once! I used the pink, Socialite, the purple, Fashion Icon and the blue, VIP


Glitter Gradient Nails

I'm really impressed with these glitters, I just love the colours and they have a nice smooth texture too! Although I'm not looking forward to removing them!

Glitter Gradient Nails

For once my right hand matches my left!

Glitter Gradient Nails

I really like the effect painting the 3 colours on one nail has it's so simple yet looks so good, I'm so glad I redid my nails to do this! I can't stop looking down at my hands haha!


Let me know what you think and if you have any tips on removing glitter varnish!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts