Glitter Snowflakes Nails

Hello everyone! As the weather is so cold at the moment I was inspired to do some snowflake nail art this week!

Glitter Gradient Snowflakes Nail Art

I have once again braved the glitter nail varnish and I'm really pleased with how pretty and wintery these nails look!




Glitter Gradient Snowflakes Nail Art

For the base I used the same technique as in my Glitter Gradient Nails I did a few weeks ago as I loved those nails and I thought a gradient base would look effective with the plain white design of the snowflakes! I used Barry M's 'Cyan blue' as a base then used the glitters 'Fashion Icon', 'Socialite', 'Starlet' and my favourite, 'Catwalk Queen' to create the gradient effect.

Glitter Gradient Snowflakes Nail Art

I'm really impressed with the glitter background as it has a really lovely shimmery snowy effect, just like how real snowflakes reflect the light! However I wish I had taken more care of the snowflakes as they're quite uneven! I Also struggled taking photos of this design as they really reflect the light and the photos don't show the true colours and shimmer they have which is a little bit upsetting!

Glitter Gradient Snowflakes Nail Art
Glitter Gradient Snowflakes Nail Art

I'm really happy with these nails, I think they're perfect for this time of year! 

Let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it!


Comments

Popular Posts