Cecelia Ahern Book Cover Nails

Hello everyone! This week I've dedicated my nails to some of my favourite books by the wonderful Cecelia Ahern!


I can't explain just how much I love all of Cecelia Ahern's books, every time I read a new one I think it can't be any better than the last but they are! Therefore I couldn't pick just one book to paint on my nails and did one book for every nail!



It's the first time I've tried to paint one book cover on each nail, normally I take inspiration from one book cover to paint all my nails so I thought I'd try a new challenge!


They're all such brilliant books with beautiful covers so I wanted to do them all justice! 


 Because each nail had a different book it took more time and my concentration levels went down towards the end! It was certainly more difficult getting the titles to fit in with the design, I think in the future I'll stick to one per hand, I like getting all the small details right and I'm not happy with "How to Fall in Love" turned out!


How they're supposed to look! I can't recommend them enough! I struggled finding which books to paint on my nails, but in the end chose these after much deliberation!


So here are my Cecelia Ahern inspired nails!
 I quite like the thought of having tiny little book covers at the end of each nail!

Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts