Gradient Tribal Pattern Nails

Hello! I've had a bit of an inspiration block this week so I went back to a variation of a tribal pattern for my nails!

Gradient Tribal Pattern Nail Art

Also earlier this week my ring finger nail split down the smile line but I've temporarily fixed it with the tea bag nail trick, however I suspect in my next post my nails will be a whole lot shorter! I might do a post during next week about how I did it as it's so useful to know!


Gradient Tribal Pattern Nail Art

I don't think I've done a design that's really bright green before, and I think these colours are really bold and effective!

Gradient Tribal Pattern Nail Art

I used 'Greenberry' for the base, I always forget how much I love this shade until I paint my nails with it again! I then added the yellow/green gradient, although I think I could have made it more vibrant and distinctive as in certain lights the gradient/ombre effective isn't entirely noticeable!

Gradient Tribal Pattern Nail Art

For the design I went to my little notebook of designs I use to practise my designs in, and found my tribal patterns to create this design! I just love the variety of different designs you can create with the same basic patterns done in different ways and shapes!

Gradient Tribal Pattern Nail Art

These nails might look nice with a different colour gradient on each nail so I might try that the next time I get stuck for some inspiration!


Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts