Kodaline Album Artwork Nails

Hello! This is just a quick post as I'm going to see the band Kodaline tonight and I wanted to share my nails for the occasion with you!

Kodaline Album Nail Art

I have previously done kodaline nails here but I wanted to to the gig with suitable nails! 



Kodaline Album Nail Art

 I tried to get the colours right from the album cover but I was in a rush and this was the best I could do!

Kodaline Album Nail Art

The nail varnish I used was Barry M's Watermelon and I'm not a big fan of the colour on its own but I love it as a base for this! I then used a dry brush to dab on the other colours in acrylic paints.

Kodaline Album Nail Art

So here are my nails for tonight! I'm so excited!! 

Hopefully I will still be posting on Saturday, I'm planning to do some Irish themed nails for St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts