Mr. Men Nails

Hello everyone! As it was World Book Day this week I just had to paint my nails with a children's book theme and I chose to do Mr. Men nail art!

Mr. Men Character Nail Art

As a child I would only read books if they had nice illustrations, and the Mr. Men and Little Miss books definitely do and it's no wonder they are still so popular!

Mr. Men Character Nail Art

It was difficult only painting five of the characters on my nails as I have so many favourites! I eventually decided to paint in order from left to right, Mr. Happy, Mr. Grumpy, Mr. Strong, Mr. Bump and Mr. Tall!

Mr. Men Character Nail ARt


I also painted some Mr. Men and Little Miss characters on my nails back in 2011 when I was first getting started in nail art, I was so proud of them at the time! They were done with nail varnishes and a dotter tool as I didn't have any nail art brushes at the time!


Mr. Men Character Nails
Mr. Men Character Nails

It's so rewarding being able to see an improvement in the four years! Hopefully as I keep painting my nails every week I'll keep improving and it's so nice being able to document it on here! 

Mr. Men Character Nail Art
As all the characters are so vibrant and bold it's so much fun painting them! However I always feel like I have to do the original drawings justice when painting such a popular and well loved series of books!

Mr. Men Character Nail Art

Overall I'm really happy with these nails! It's always lovely to have little characters at the end of your fingers, especially when they actually resemble the original!

Thank you for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts