Bright Dotticure Nails

Hello! This week we've had some lovely weather where I live so I wanted to paint my nails with a really bright design so I went for a bright dotticure pattern!


I think I definitely accomplished bright nails!


Unfortunately the warm weather has brought out my hay fever, and we also had some air pollution, so I felt quite bad whilst I was painting my nails, therefore I didn't have much patience for them to dry so I ended up smudging a few nails! I ended up doing my ring finger three times, and my middle finger twice! It's so disheartening seeing the work you've just spent so much time on being ruined by your own silly mistakes!

I got quite fed up with them in the end, if I'm not enjoying something my patience runs out so quickly and I'm not really happy with how they turned out! It's so much easier to create something you like if you are enjoying what you are doing!


The base I used is 'Passion Fruit' and I used a dotting tool first with white acrylic paint to create the patterns, then going over it with the different colours! I'm pleased with the colours I used, but I think my technique let the design down!


So here are my bright 'dotticure' nails!
Next week I think I'll probably use a brush like I usually do to paint my nails, I seem to find it much more enjoyable!

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts