Easter Nails

Hello, happy Easter everyone! For my nails this week I chose to go for a pastel Easter egg design!

Easter Egg Bunny Nail Art

I love pastel colours and Easter always reminds me of pastels and pretty patterns from drawing Easter eggs at school!



Easter Egg Bunny Nail Art

Earlier this week I managed to slam my middle finger nail into a car door as I opened it and broke it so badly, so I've had to use the teabag method again! Luckily my other nail I used it on has nearly grown out, I am so thankful for this trick, although I'm going to try and be more careful from now on!

Easter Egg Bunny Nail Art

The base I used for these nails was Barry M's 'Sugar Apple' and 'Rose Hip' on my ring finger nail! The rest of the design are acrylic paints! I painted the design in white paint first and then went over in the colours to make them stand out more.

Easter Egg Bunny Nail Art

As I was doing this design my hands were shaking more than usual so I'm not entirely happy with how straight the lines are, but I still like the pattern and design! I also love the combinations of the blues and pinks, I think they complement each other really well! I'm also glad I chose to do the accent nail with the bunny, it's so cute and simple!

Easter Egg Bunny Nail Art

So these are my Easter pastel nails! 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and don't eat too much chocolate! ;)



Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts