Alice in Wonderland Nails

Hello! This week I was inspired to do some Alice in Wonderland nails!

Alice in Wonderland Nail Art

I love this story- it shows how imagination is so powerful! There are so many great quotes from this story that are so relatable and it is so timeless!


Alice in Wonderland Nail Art

I'd seen so many beautiful Alice in Wonderland themed nails before so it was only a matter of time before I gave it a go myself!

Alice in Wonderland Nail Art

For my nails I chose to represent noticeable symbols from the story! The quote 'We're all mad here' in the Mad Hatter's hat, the checkered floor, white Rabbit's pocket watch, the drink me label and the queen of hearts card!

Alice in Wonderland Nail Art

The base I used was 'Sky Blue' which was also the base I chose for my Cinderella nails! The prominent colours from Alice In Wonderland are blue, black and white and red and they all work so well together and are a great colour scheme for nails! I knew as I was designing these nails I wanted black and white to be the main colours on the blue base and I really like the result!


Alice in Wonderland Nail Art

These nails have taken a lot longer to paint than most of the designs I've done recently but I realyl enjoyed painting them and the time just flew by! It definitely helps when you enjoy what you're doing and have the finished idea in your head! Also if it is something you feel passionate about you feel like you want to do it justice!

Alice in Wonderland Nail Art

'"Have I gone mad?" "I'm Afraid so, you're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret, all the best people are"'  - Alice in Wonderland



Thank you for reading, hope you like them!


Comments

Popular Posts