Ladybird and Minion Nails

Hello everyone, this week's post is a bit different to normal as I didn't paint my nails myself!

ladybug nail art

For the last few weeks I've been painting my brother's girlfriend's nails and this week she had a go at painting mine too!


Ladybug/Ladybird nail art

I've never had anyone else paint my nails before as I've always done it myself but I really enjoyed letting someone else do it and I really like what she did! I think it looks better than the reference photo she had!

Ladybug/Ladybird nail art

It's also so enjoyable having both hands exactly the same which is something I can never quite achieve with my left hand being so much weaker than my right!

The last design I painted for her was some cute little minions! I've wanted to do minion inspired nails for a while but I just couldn't bring myself to paint my nails yellow after a yellow polish stained them a few years ago so I was really happy when she asked me to do this design! However I am so terrible at taking photos of other people's nails so sorry about the quality of the photos!

Minion Nail Art
Minion Nail Art

Hopefully I should be back next week with more of my own designs on my nails!
Thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular Posts