Flower Pattern Nails

Hello! Here are my nails for this week a bright flower pattern!


These didn't turn out how I imagined, I never can seem to get nail art right with a red/orange base colour!



I had planned to do all nails the same but, after starting to paint them, I realised it was just too much, so I just did a simpler flower pattern on 3 of the nails!


I used 'Passion Fruit' as the base which is a really lovely colour to wear! With red/oranges I never seem to be able to get the colours right and I always seem to ruin the design! I'd drawn the design out on paper like I usually do and was really pleased with it but it all just fell apart when I started painting!


It was also really hot and humid when I did them and I react so badly to this type of weather so it put me in such a bad mood! However I'm glad I manage to salvage them to a certain extent but redoing the other nails to a simpler pattern!



I need to get over this fear of painting warm rich colours! 

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!


Comments

Popular Posts