Geometric Flower Nails

Hello everyone! It's my birthday on Sunday and I'm going away for the weekend so I wanted to a simple design! 


In the end I opted for a simple flower design with a bit of a geometric pattern!




I think these turned out better than I planned! I used striping tape to create the diamond/geometric patterns on my thumb and ring fingers and it was the first time I've tried it! I'm really happy with how it finished up and although it's a little bit fiddly - it's so easy!


 I used 'Fondant' as a base as I bought it earlier in the week!  This is a lovely lilac with a hint of pink! Hopefully if I get any chips in the polish over the weekend they won't show up too much as it's a pale colour!


I was planning to just have the white polka dots on my other nails but it seemed a bit plain and didn't quite match so I added a couple of little flowers and I'm really pleased with how they all look!


Having a simple design like this means it's easier to paint my right hand with my left hand so my hands match more!

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts