Me Before You Book Cover Nails

Hello everyone! I've done another nail design based on a book cover! This week I've been inspired by Me Before You, by Jojo Moyes!

Me Before You Nail Art

I love this book, and I've just reread it for the second time this week and I can't believe I hadn't already done a nail design inspired by it before!


I recently heard that they are currently filming the film adaptation and I can't wait to see it! Also a sequel, Me After You, is out later this year!

Me Before You Nail Art

After enjoying painting a book cover last week I was glad I was inspired again to paint another! I find it so much enjoyable to paint my nails with this sort of reference in front of me and I love playing around with the design to make it more suitable for nail art!

Me Before You Book Nail Art

I used Barry M's 'Ballerina' which a relatively new addition to their classic nail paints and its a beautiful pink/mauve colour! As usual the rest of the design is created with acrylic paints! 

Me Before You Book Nail Art


I really enjoy painting silhouettes, I find it oddly soothing! Although I think my practise sketch for the design turned out better than the painting on the nail! With book designs I also like to try and copy the typography of the title which is easier with shorter titles and so I think it's worked quite well on this design!

Me Before You Book Nail Art

So here are my nails inspired by Me Before You! If you haven't read it I really recommend it!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts