Tropical Flower Nails

Hello! Tropical flower patterns are everywhere at the moment so I did my own version of the theme on my nails! 


These flowers patterns are so cheerful, they're perfect for the English summer when it's not so sunny - the pattern makes up for it!




I love this design against the black background, I think it really enhances the brightness of the colours! Also it I had used a bright background colour I think I would have needed sunglasses just to look down at my nails!


When designing these nails I chose not to paint the whole nail in the design and I think this looks quite effective! I don't normally like having empty space on a nail but I think it works well here! Although it would probably look just as effective with the whole nail painted!


To do this design I first used Barry M's 'Black' for the base. Then I used a white acrylix paint to do the outlines otherwise the colours wouldn't have showed up! At this stage I was tempted to leave them as they were as I love black and white designs! However I did add the colours using acrylics paint! 


I think the tiny little yellow flowers really bring this design to life and I'm really pleased with how it looks!


Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts