Forest Sunset Nails

Hi everyone! It's no secret I love sunsets so I've done another design featuring one, forest sunset nails!

Sunset Forest Silhouette Nail Art

I've always struggled to draw and paint trees so I thought I'd challenge myself this week by giving it a go!



Sunset Forest Silhouette Nail Art

I saw this picture on pinterest that gave me the inspiration to do this design! I thought it was perfect as I love forests and spent my 21st birthday in one on holiday! 

Sunset Forest Silhouette Nail Art

The colours in the picture are really bright and vibrant and I struggled a bit to match them in my nails! I couldn't get all the colours to blend together nicely and it hasn't turned out as well as I hoped as I got a bit frustrated!

Sunset Forest Silhouette Nail Art

I used Barry M's 'Make Me Teal' from their new Sunset Curing range for the base but it's completely covered in acrylic paint! I really love this colour but I'm not sure it suits my skin tone on its own! 

Sunset Forest Silhouette Nail Art

In the end I was quite pleased with the tree silhouettes! I thought they could have turned out better by the time I'd started painting them I was so frustrated with myself for not getting the background right I'd lost patience with it! I wish I had spent more time being more relaxed getting the background right before moving on to the tree design!


However I think these are quite a good first try at a forest sunset nail design!

Thanks for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts