Damask Wallpaper Pattern Nails

Hello! This week I've been inspired by a Damask style wallpaper design for my nails!


I love doing pattern nails and really enjoyed painting and designing these!




I was searching wallpaper patterns when the Damask style appeared as a suggested topic, and I completely fell in love with it!



As I was designing my nails on paper I realised it was quite similar in style to my baroque nails I did earlier in the year! Therefore I chose to use blues to make it a bit more different!


I chose Barry M's 'Blue Grape' for the base and mixed a pale blue acrylic paint for the pattern!


My hand was shaking a bit more than usual today so it's not exactly how I wanted it but I'm still quite pleased with the end result!


Hope you like them, let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts