Eeyore Winnie the Pooh Nails

Hello everyone! This week I've painted one of my most loved fictional characters onto my nails - Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh!


Eeyore Winnie the Pooh Nail Art

I first did Eeyore nails back in 2012 and I wanted to recreate them now I've had more practise and experience with painting little designs on my nails!




Eeyore Winnie the Pooh Nail Art

These nails have been on my to do list for so long now but I just kept forgetting about them, or having inspiration to do other designs but I finally did them this week and I'm so glad!


Above are my nails from 2012! I can't believe how short my nails used to be!

Eeyore Winnie the Pooh Nail Art

To paint him I first painted a basic outline of his face in black acrylic paint and let it dry and then coloured it in, I then changed the shape by using the black again and then added in the colour!

Eeyore Winnie the Pooh Nail Art

The base colour I used is Barry M's 'Strawberry Ice cream'! The inspiration for the rest of my nails came from an Eeyore mug I have!

Eeyore Winnie the Pooh Nail Art

  I also used Eeyore's quote  'It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine' on my thumb! I think I struggled more with writing those words neatly than I did actually painting Eeyore!

Eeyore Winnie the Pooh Nail Art


Hopefully there's an improvement from when I did the design in 2012!

I hope I did Eeyore justice! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts