Monochrome Flower Nails

Hello everyone! This week I've got a simple flower pattern nail art design to show you!

Monochrome Flower Nail Art

  I love the effect using just one colour in nail art designs and this pattern is no exception!


Monochrome Flower Nail Art

I did a similar flower design for my William Morris inspired nails in January but I wanted to focus on just the flowers and add a bit of colour to it when doing this variation!

Monochrome Flower Nail Art

I used Barry M's 'Berry Cosmo' for the base colour which I think is so perfect for the official start of Autumn this week! I used white acrylic paint to paint the flowers. Next I mixed up a colour using the acrylic paint as close to my base colour as possible to paint inside the flowers to give them some definition! 

Monochrome Flower Nail Art

 I just love the contrast between having one colour and white in a design, it's such a good effect and so simple!

Monochrome Flower Nail Art

  I really love the combinations of colour in this design and I think the pattern turned out really well too!

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!


Comments

Popular Posts