Landscape Nails

Hello! Since coming back from my holiday this week I've had little motivation so decided to enter a competition on instagram to help inspire me!


The brand Models Own are having a competition where they post an inspirational picture and people you paint your nails based on the picture, and these are my nails for the competition!




I loved the colours in the picture and the pink trees in the distance in particular really inspired me!


In my nails I tried to create a sense of depth in the trees with the ones more in the distance a paler pink than the trees in the foreground with a stronger, more vibrant pink!


The design was painted with acrylic paints on a base coat of Barry M's 'Fondant'! I love the whimsical fairytale vibe these colours give to the design!


Thanks for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts