Pink Colourblock Nails for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hello! As October is Breast Cancer Awareness month this week I've done a pink nail design! 


I think this is such a good cause and so I've done a design based on Breast Cancer Care's Think Pink campaign!



55000 people are recognised with breast cancer just in the UK every year - the equivalent of one person every 10 minutes. And so by raising awareness more people can be helped and supported which can only be a good thing.


I decided to do a simple nail design and chose a pink colour block design and one nail with the pink ribbon.


The base colour is Barry M's 'Rosehip'. This seems to be my go to pale pink polish! I then used the tape to create separate blocks and paitned them using different shades of acrylic paint. I then peeled off the tape and it was covered in paint and redid it!


The tape was so fiddly to use! However this method means that both my hands have nails that practically match which is lovely!

Comments

Popular Posts