Blue Paisley Pattern Nails

Hello everyone! This week I've gone for a paisley inspired pattern for my nails!

Blue Paisley Nail Art

Some weeks I know exactly what I'm going to paint on my nails before the last last design has been taken off, and other weeks I have no plans until I paint the base colour! Unfortunately this week was the latter!


Blue Paisley Nail Art

I knew I wanted to do a blue design but other than that I had no inspiration! Therefore I looked through some of my old designs and saw a couple of paisley patterns (here and here) and decided on a blue paisley design!

Blue Paisley Nail Art

I think there's something nice and wintery about these nails helped by the cool blue tones - it has the feeling of a winter jumper!

Blue Paisley Nail Art

The base colour I used was Barry M's 'Black Grape' from their latest gelly range!  It's very dark blue that's very nearly black, so it has a suitable name! I then used acrylic paints in two different blues to do the pattern!

Blue Paisley Nail Art

 Thanks for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts