Tartan/Plaid Nails

Hello everyone! I've seen a lot of Tartan/plaid patterns around at the moment and I thought I'd have a try at painting one on my nails!

tartan/plaid nail art

I love these patterns, they're perfect for autumn/winter! 



tartan/plaid nail art

I also tried to do this type of design last year but they turned out awfully and I try to avoid looking at the pictures of them as much as possible! Therefore I realyl wanted to get the design and colours of these nails right  and I think these nails have turned out better!

tartan/plaid nail art

As I was painting the base colour of Barry M's 'Bright Red', I spilt some on the green dress I was wearing and I'm still trying to get the stain out! Silly me. 

tartan/plaid nail art

I like this design but I think I ruined it by trying to add another black line which made the design look to busy, and as a result of trying to remove it all the lines now look messy and ruins the effect! One day I will perfect the tartan/plaid design!

tartan/plaid nail art

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts