Black and White Flower Nails

Hello! I love monochrome patterns and this week I've painted a black and white flower design on my nails!

Black And White Flower Nail Art

I've been doing lots of cartoon flower doodling recently and I wanted to paint that sort of flower pattern on to my nails and these are the result!



Black And White Flower Nail Art

During the week I had a bit of a nail disaster! I was moving a bit of furniture when my hand slipped and my nails caught on it and 2 snapped and one was cracked! After panicking for a while and they'd broken so short that it would be painful to cut them, I carefully did the the bag repair trick and so far they're still okay!

Black And White Flower Nail Art

I love the effect of black and white patterns on nails, but black and white base colours are my least favourite! I usually paint the base colour for a design in nail polish about a day before doing the design but because I don't like having plain black or white nails I did these straight after doing the base coat!

Black And White Flower Nail Art

I used Barry M's classic 'Black' for the base and white acrylic paint for the pattern!

Black And White Flower Nail Art

Hopefully my nails will still be okay for next week's design!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts