Winter Snowy Mountains Nails

Hello everyone! Winter has finally arrived in the UK this week and it is so cold! Therefore I had to do some wintery inspired nails!

Snowy Mountain Winter Sky Nail Art

One of my favourite designs of last year were my summer sky nails and I knew I wanted to do a Winter version!



Snowy Mountain Winter Sky Nail Art

I just love sunsets and sunrises, the colours as the sky transitions into day and night are just beautiful! They're also so much fun to paint as you can play around with the colours and styles!


I used a mini Ciate called 'ferris wheel' for the base coat but that got covered in the acrylic paint for this design! 

Snowy Mountain Winter Sky Nail Art

To do this design I watered down the acrylic paints and and just kept layering up the different colours until I was happy with the effect! 


Snowy Mountain Winter Sky Nail Art

I really love this design, especially the colours I think they're perfect!


Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts