Delicate Spring Lace Nails

Hello! I've been at a bit of a loss for inspiration for nail designs this week, and came up with this pattern just before I painted them!

Delicate Spring Lace Nail Art

As a result they're not my favourite nails but I think they're still quite pretty and have a nice Spring feeling to them!



Delicate Spring Lace Nail Art

This week I treated myself to two new nail polishes from Barry M's Spring collection! I bought 'Bug a Blue' and 'Empire State of Mint' from their Sunset range! I just couldn't resist these shades!


For this design I used 'Empire State of Mint'! I love a mint green shade and this colour is perfect! It's lovely pale green - I hate bright green and yellow nail polishes!

Delicate Spring Lace Nail Art

As ever the pattern is hand painted with acrylic paint! I was aiming for a more delicate effect but I just couldn't get the lines any thinner! Also I think I should have spent more time planning the pattern as I'm not quite happy with it!

Delicate Spring Lace Nail Art

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts