Easter Chick Nails

Hello, Happy Easter! These are my nails for this lovely Easter weekend!

Easter Egg Chick Nail Art

I decided to my focus this year's Easter design on the Easter chick!




Easter Egg Chick Nail Art

I painted these nails after coming home after an unexpectedly long Good Friday walk, so I was a bit tired as I painted them and I'm not overly impressed with them! One of my friends said the chicks looked a bit drunk haha!

Easter Egg Chick Nail Art

The base coat I used is Barry M's 'In a Heartbeat!' I thought it was the perfect pastel-ly Easter pink! As ever the design Is hand painted using acrylic paint!

Easter Egg Chick Nail Art

I think maybe I tried to do too much for this design and the chicks ended up too small to do in too much detail so they just ended up as yellow blobs! I almost repainted them but I didn't have enough time!

Easter Egg Chick Nail Art

Thanks for for reading and Happy Easter!

Hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts