Pastel Spring Floral Nails

Hello! This Sunday is the official first day of Spring and of course I'm celebrating this with some pretty floral nails!

Pastel Spring Floral Nail Art

I love any excuse for floral nails and this is the perfect reason!



Pastel Spring Floral Nail Art

I was also in the mood to do a bit of a gradient this week so I decided to do a pastel gradient background and I love the effect of this! It's simple but I think it really adds to the design!

Pastel Spring Floral Nail Art

The base colours I used were 'Fondant', 'Eat My Dust', 'Huckleberry' and 'Road Rage' all by Barry M! I used the sponge gradient method as I love it!

Pastel Spring Floral Nail Art

The design is painted using acrylic paint! I used two shades of pink to create the flowers to give them more depth and I love how they turned out! Also I think the green leaves turn it into a lovely floral pattern!

Pastel Spring Floral Nail Art

I think these nails are perfect to celebrate the start of Spring this weekend!
Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!


Comments

Popular Posts