Monet Inspired Nails

Hello everyone! This week I've done something I haven't done before and painted them inspired by a painting by the impressionist artist Monet!

Monet Inspired Nail Art

The painting that inspired me is San Giorgio Maggiore at Dusk, or Venice at Dusk! I just can't resist a sunset haha!



Monet Inspired Sunset Nail Art

I've always loved Monet's paintings but I've never been inspired to paint in the same style as him, and I never studied his work at school, so it was really lovely to have a change and do these nails!

Monet Inspired Sunset Nail Art

I chose my No. 7 'Duck Egg Blue' for the base but it got completely covered in the design! 

Monet Inspired Sunset Nail Art

As ever the design is painted in acrylic paint! I really enjoyed painting in this style! It made me miss painting full landscapes, and I could have sat there all day but I would have definitely ruined them - less is more!

Monet Inspired Sunset Nail Art


Thanks for reading, hope you like them!
Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts