The Jungle Book Nails

Hello everyone! I've got a bit of a nail fail to share with you this week!

The Jungle Book Nail Art

To celebrate the new The Jungle Book film I thought I'd try and paint Mowgli and Baloo from the original animated film on my nails and it didn't go particularly well!



The Jungle Book Nail Art

I knew it would be a bit of a challenge but I just love the film so much I wanted to give it a try! I had the film on vhs and it was the only Disney film I wanted to watch over and over again! 


The Jungle Book Nail Art
I chose to use this image from the film to paint as I thought it was the right sort of shape to fit on my nail! But it was such a challenge to fit both the characters on to the tiny space and make them look recognisable!

The Jungle Book Nail Art

I used a mini Ciate called 'Pepperminty' for the background! However I then used acrylic paints to create a more 'jungly' colour using a dry brush to sponge on the paint! the whole design is painted in acrylic paint!

The Jungle Book Nails

I'm not sure if I can watch the new film as the original is so special to me!
Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts