Spring Countryside Landscape Nails

Hello everyone! Spring is well and truly here in the UK and it's inspired me to do some spring landscape nails!

Spring Countryside Landscape Nail Art

I thought I've done enough floral spring nails so wanted to do something a little different and I'm really happy with these!



Spring Countryside Landscape Nail Art

We had some really lovely weather last weekend, and the local countryside around me where I live inspired me to do these landscape nails!


Spring brings all the beautiful colours in the countryside out again and I wanted to try and capture this on my nails!

Spring Countryside Landscape Nail Art

Suitably enough I used Barry M's 'Sky Blue' for the base colour! However as I was painting the design I felt it wasn't quite a strong enough blue and painted over it with blue acrylic paint! The whole design is painted with acrylic paint!

Spring Countryside Landscape Nail Art

I love that Spring brings all of nature's colours out again but I do suffer from Hay fever badly so I'm going to enjoy having a bit of spring on my nails that won't affect my nose and eyes!

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts