Vine Leaves Nails

Hello everyone! This week I've painted a vine leave pattern onto my nails.

Vine Leaf Pattern Nail Art

I really like the colours in this design!



Vine Leaf Pattern Nail Art

I'm struggling to sound upbeat in this post, and it'll probably be a short post in terms of words as I'm really quite disappointed with the result of the EU referendum. I won't go on about it as I don't know if a nail art blog is the right place to talk about it but I had to mention it.

Vine Leaf Pattern Nail Art

Purples and greens so well together and I'm glad I chose a purple/lilac background for this leaf pattern!

Vine Leaf Pattern Nail Art

The whole design is painted with acrylic paint. I recently got a new tiny paintbrush from hobbycraft and I absolutely love it! It was a bit more expensive than a 'nail art brush' from the born pretty store or somewhere similar but it's definitely worth it!

Vine Leaf Pattern Nail Art

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts