Mountain Landscape Nails

Hello everyone! This week I've got more nails inspired by my recent trip to Austria, with Mountain landscape nails!

Mountain Lake Landscape Nail Art

I was left completely in awe of the spectacular scenery in the lake district area surrounding Salzburg!

Mountain Lake Landscape Nail Art
Landscape nails aren't my strongest design but I'm pretty happy with how these ended up! This might just be because most of the design is varying shades of blue though haha!

Mountain Lake Landscape Nail Art

The base colour I used is Barry M's 'Huckleberry' but as you can see it got entirely covered in the acrylic paint! The design is completely hand painted!

Mountain Lake Landscape Nail Art

One thing that really stood out for me was the beautiful blue colour of the lakes, the water so clear and stunning it's really so beautiful!

Mountain Lake Landscape Nail Art

I hope these nails does the view justice!
 Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts