Sunflower Nails

Hello everyone! Sorry there was no post last week, I was on holiday in Vienna!

Sunflower Nail Art

I had an amazing time which also involved a day trip to Budapest which gave me the inspiration for these sunflower nails!


Sunflower Nail Art

As we were driving through Hungary we encountered countless beautiful sunflower fields! It was so inspiring to be amongst such spectacular scenery! We also visited the Upper Austria and Salzburg and I've never seen such beautiful mountains in real life before!



On the way home I knew I wanted to do a sunflower design as a tribute to my holiday with my friends! It was quite a big deal for me to do this trip as I do have anxiety issues and I realised I'm stronger than I realise! It was a great feeling of knowing I was able to cope in an unknown environment! 


The base coat is Barry M's 'Greenberry'! It's a perfect complement to the yellow and brown of the sunflowers! The sunflowers are all freehand painted in acrylic paint!

Sunflower Nail Art
Sunflower Nail Art

Sometimes all you need is a change of scenery to refresh your inspiration! It also helps if it's incredibly beautiful!


Thanks for reading, hope you like them!
Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts