Malta Landscape Nails

Hello! This week I've been inspired by my favourite country to visit; Malta!

Malta Inspired Landscape Nail Art

I've been going to Malta with my family nearly every year since I was 7, so it's very special to me and I can't believe I haven't already done Maltese inspired nails!



Malta Inspired Landscape Nail Art

Although the scene I've painted isn't of anywhere specially in Malta, I'm hoping it can be distinctly recognised as Malta- especially because of the brightly coloured fishing boats!

Malta Inspired Landscape Nail Art

The whole of this design is hand painted using acrylic paint! I painted as base coat of Ciate's 'ferris wheel' but I felt that was too pale of a blue for either the sky or the sea!

Malta Inspired Landscape Nail Art

In particular I really enjoyed painting the reflections in these nails! It's made me want to do sunset/nighttime version of this design!

Malta Inspired Landscape Nail Art

I'm going back to Malta in a few weeks time and painting these nails has got me really excited for it!

Thanks for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts