Autumn Mountain Landscape Nails

Hello! I've been having a bit of a lack of nail inspiration recently but this week I ended up with these mountain landscape nails with a hint of some autumnal trees!

Autumn Mountain Tree Landscape Nail Art

Although the trees aren't very distinctive and look more like an orange blob, I'm quite happy with these compared to my previous nail fails of late!




Autumn Mountain Tree Landscape Nail Art

I started two different designs but gave up on them halfway through painting as I just couldn't picture the finished result and it was really getting to me! :( The more I tried to rescue them the worse I felt they looked and it was going round in a vicious circle!

Autumn Mountain Tree Landscape Nail Art

I decided to have a  little break from nail art and a week later I painted these nails and it went so much better! They're still far from perfect but I'm much happier with the result!

Autumn Mountain Tree Landscape Nail Art

The design is completely painted in acrylic paint and hand painted! I really like the effect of the clouds/fog covering the tips of the mountains in the distance! I think it makes it look more eerie and autumnal!

Autumn Mountain Tree Landscape Nail Art

Thanks for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts