Blue Winter Sweater Nails

Hello everyone! This week I've started my winter nail design season with some blue sweater nails!

Blue Winter Sweater Nail Art

I absolutely love sweater nail designs and of course I had to do it in blue!





Blue Winter Sweater Nail Art

The weather this week has become so cold so I thought it's definitely time to start with the winter designs and I'm so excited by this! ❇
This time of year is so inspiring for nail art designs!


Blue Winter Sweater Nail Art

For this design I started with a base of Barry M's 'Colbalt Blue' and the rest of the design is hand painted with acrylic paint!

Blue Winter Sweater Nail Art Stripes Nails

 I also really liked the design with just the stripes!


Blue Winter Sweater Nail Art

Just looking at these nails makes me crave feeling all cosy and having a hot chocolate!

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts