Glitter Gradient Snowflake Nails

Hello! This week I've gone a glittery gradient snowflake nail art design to show you all!

Glitter Gradient Snowflakes Nail Art

After last week's more complicated design it was nice to do a more simple yet just as pretty design!


Glitter Gradient Snowflakes Nail Art

I'm not the biggest fan of glitter but there's something about glitter gradient snowflake nails that's just brilliantly festive!

Glitter Gradient Snowflakes Nail Art

I created the gradient using Ciate's 'locket' (which is the prettiest silver confetti glitter), and Barry M's 'Catwalk Queen' and 'VIP'! Then I painted the snowflake pattern using acrylic paint!

Glitter Gradient Snowflakes Nail Art

I absolutely love this design! I think the silver glitter really makes the snowflakes seem frozen and icy as it twinkles magically in the light!

Glitter Gradient Snowflakes Nail Art

I really did struggle at taking photos for this design though! By the time I'd finished painting them the daylight had gone and it was so difficult taking them in artificial light with the glitter and flash!


Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts