Bob's Burgers Nails

Hello everyone! This week I've had a break from floral patterns and I've done some nail art based on a tv show, Bob's Burgers!

Bob's Burgers Nail Art

My best friend recently got me obsessed with it and so I had to do some Bob's Burgers nails!



Bob's Burgers Nail Art

Tina is definitely my favourite! I tend to relate to her lack of social skills and hopeless romantic ways haha! I also have a soft spot for Bob!

Bob's Burgers Nail Art

When I was planning to do these nails I asked my friend who got me into the show what to do and she suggested to paint their faces but I thought it would be too much of a challenge! So I was going to do a symbol of each character on each nail, eg. a burger for bob, Tina's glasses, Louise's hat etc. However in the end I did paint their faces and I am so glad!

Bob's Burgers Nail Art

The design is hand painted using acrylic paint! I think I impressed myself with how they actually look like the characters! I really enjoyed painting them which definitely helps!

Bob's Burgers Nail Art

If you watch Bob's Burgers let me know who your favourites are!
Thanks for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts