Cute Easter Bunny Nails

Hello! Happy Easter! To celebrate I've done some simple Easter Bunny nails!

Easter Bunny Cute Nail Art

Pastels are perfect for this time of year, as are bunnies, so this is a perfect Easter design!





Easter Bunny Cute Nail Art


I did add some whiskers to the bunnies, but it made them look a bit demonic! Woops! So I decided to take them off and I think they're still recognisable as cute bunnies!

Easter Bunny Cute Nail Art

As ever the nails are hand painted using acrylic paint and a tiny paint brush!

Easter Bunny Cute Nail Art

I started with a base of Barry M's 'Sugar Apple' but created a pastel gradient background using the acrylic paint! I then added some white dots but I think this may have been a mistake as they look like snow bunnies haha!

Easter Bunny Cute Nail Art

Happy Easter everyone! 
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts