Floral Pattern Nails

Hello! Surprisingly this week I've got another floral nail art design to share with you all!

Floral Pastel Pattern Nail Art

It's actually one of my own designs from last year that I've recreated! I hope that's allowed!



Floral Pastel Pattern Nail Art

This was definitely one of my favourite designs from last year, and maybe even my favourite floral design I've created, and so I was eager to redo it this Spring!

Floral Pastel Pattern Nail Art

I actually struggled with painting it this year compared to last year! I might have to make myself a new rule that I'll only recreate my own designs if they don't turn out how I want! As I was painting I was constantly thinking about how good the original was and I put an awful lot of pressure on myself!

Floral Pastel Pattern Nail Art

The whole design is hand painted using acrylic paint! I realised it's the third design in a rule that has a gradient background! I'll have to try not to do this again next week! No promises however haha!

Floral Pastel Pattern Nail Art
Floral Pastel Pattern Nail Art

I have to admit I think I do prefer last year's!
Which version do you prefer? This one or last year's?
 I'd love to hear your opinions!


Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts