Mental Health Awareness Nails

Hello everyone! It's Mental Health Awareness week and so I wanted to do some simple nails in support of this!

Mental Health Awareness Nail Art

I also did some this time last year using my favourite song lyrics that you can see here!



Mental Health Awareness Nail Art

In last year's post I wrote about my own struggles with mental health and i think that's why this mental health awareness week is so important as it encourages people to talk through their issues! There really shouldn't be a stigma surrounding and mental health so if you are struggling please talk to someone.

Mental Health Awareness Nail Art

Also next week my best friend is doing a parachute jump to raise money for the mental health charity, Mind! I'm so proud of her! The base colour I chose is Barry M's 'Empire State of Mint', it's an absolute favourite of mine! 

Mental Health Awareness Nail Art

I think one of the important things that mental health awareness week raises knowledge of is how common mental illness - 1 in 4 of us suffers. 

#breakthestigma

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts