Spring Lace Nails

Hello! I wanted to do some more nails suitable for spring this week, but I decided against some more floral nails and instead did a cute lace design!

Spring Lace Baby Blue Nail Art

This actually look a but like a dress I recently tried on when I went shopping a few weeks ago! Maybe I had this in mind subconsciously!



Spring Lace Baby Blue Nail Art

I have tried to do lace inspired nails before, but I wasn't overly impressed with the effect! This time however I really like them!

Spring Lace Baby Blue Nail Art

I think adding a bit of negative space really adds to the design! Also I just love the shade of blue! It is Barry M's 'Bug a Blue'! 

Spring Lace Baby Blue Nail Art

The lace design was hand painted using acrylic paint! My original plan was to add some colour as well but I decided to keep them like this! I then tried out my matte topcoat as it hasn't been used in quite a while and I really like it in matte!

Spring Lace Baby Blue Nail Art

Let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts