Simple Strawberry Nails

Hello everyone! It's that time of year again - Wimbledon!

Simple Strawberry Nail Art Wimbledon

I've chosen to do some simple strawberry nails to celebrate the event!



Simple Strawberry Nail Art Wimbledon

I can't believe it has been 10 years since I went in 2007!

Simple Strawberry Nail Art Wimbledon

As all my nails broke last week I didn't do a post or a design last week; I was also pretty busy celebrating my birthday!

Simple Strawberry Nail Art Wimbledon

I used Barry M's 'Blood Orange' for the base strawberry colour! The rest of the design was then hand painted using acrylic paint!

Simple Strawberry Nail Art Wimbledon

I thought this simple design was perfect for the shorter state my nails are currently in!

Hope you like them!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts