Wildflower Nails

Hello! This week I'm sharing a wildflower nail art design with you all!

Wildflowers Negative Space Nail Art

As you know I love negative space and floral designs, and they're also always a great combination!



Wildflowers Negative Space Nail Art

These are probably in my top 5 nail designs I've ever done! Not including any book nails I've done however!

Wildflowers Negative Space Nail Art

They were really simple to paint but they look so impressive!

Wildflowers Negative Space Nail Art

One of my favourite, and most popular, designs from last year were the floral negative space nails and I wanted to do a version of that design for this year!

Wildflowers Negative Space Nail Art

I hand painted them using acrylic paint!

Thanks for reading,
 hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts