Winter Blue Floral Nails

Hello everyone!

Winter Dark Blue Floral Nail Art

As the clocks went back last weekend, to me this means it's officially winter! 



Winter Dark Blue Floral Nail Art

The days are so much shorter now and so I wanted to do a dark coloured nail design!

Winter Dark Blue Floral Nail Art


I did a similar design last year with purple flowers and loved it so I thought I'd do it again this ear but change the colour of the flowers so it wasn't exactly the same!

Winter Dark Blue Floral Nail Art

The base coat is Barry M's 'Black Grape' and the flowers are hand painted using acrylic paint! I think I might prefer last year's attempt... I think I should have used a paler blue for them this year!

Winter Dark Blue Floral Nail Art

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think! :)

Comments

Popular Posts